Media Center Expectations
- The same school rules apply to the Media Center as in the classroom.
- Please help us protect your materials by refraining from eating and drinking in the Media Center.
- Computers are for completing classroom assignments only.
- Please be respectful of media materials and students using the media center.
- Media center hours are 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Students should bring a PERMISSION SLIP from a teacher when they visit the center unless they are with a class.
- Books may be borrowed for two (2) weeks. They may be renewed.
- Reference books may be borrowed overnight only. These items should be returned to the circulation desk before first period.
- Magazines may be checked out for one week.
- CURRENT issues of magazines remain in the Media Center until later issues become available.
- Students may check out three (3) books from the media center at one time.
- All students will be notified of overdue books during homeroom.
- Books should be returned to the media center or to the book drop located in the front hall of the Bates Building
Doing the Blue in the Media Center: Students expectations are that they remain on task, respect those who are using the media center by maintaining a quiet voice and use the equipment for school work.